Louise Berard, 82, bought a lottery ticket in early March, and accidentally left it — inside her change purse — at a St. Boniface post office.Get more news about 彩票包网开版,you can vist loto98.com

The purse sat in the post office’s lost and found for six weeks, until Andre Philippot, an employee who was cleaning up, decided to check the ticket.When Philippot realized it was a $100,000 winner, he brought it to his postal colleagues and they worked with the Western Canada Lottery Corporation (WCLC) to find the rightful owner.

This belonged to somebody, and that somebody probably has a family and this could make a real difference to them,” said Phillipot. When Berard next showed up at the post office, they asked her if she’d recently lost her change purse. She was able to accurately identify the purse, and was directed to the WCLC, who had some long-awaited good news. I’m going to get my little house back in shape.

It needs painting, and I don’t feel like doing it myself — I’m 82 years old!” Berard told 680 CJOB she wasn’t sure where she had lost the change purse, as she’d visited two other businesses after stopping at the post office. She was more upset about losing the purse than she was the ticket inside — not knowing, of course, that it was a winner.WCLC is reminding lotto players to legibly print or sign their legal names on their tickets.

Chinese official urges win-win cooperation

Iron Rail Brewing gets brewing equipment

Double Groove Brewing opens in Forest Hill

Chicago could drop brewing equipment in with a crane

Equipment up for auction at closed Duel Brewing

The worst tips for winning the lottery

Bartender tipped with winning $50,000 lottery ticket

the ,to ,and ,was ,it ,purse ,post office ,change purse ,she was ,the post ,the purse

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

نیلگون sryalhaenab خودروبر هک اینستاگرام divuneha78 gitiorayaneh دانلود کتاب news about pc & mobile بلاگی برای فایل ها freedom-alice