Some mistakes are costly, but not this one.Get more news about 棋牌包网,you can vist loto98.com

A Detroit-area man who accidentally bought an extra lottery ticket won two $1 million jackpots.Samir Mazahem of Dearborn Heights says he was saving numbers on a lottery app after buying a $2 ticket for the June 9 Mega Millions game.

He then realized that he had purchased another ticket with the same numbers.Mazahem says he was bummed” but forgot about it until he logged onto the app.

He had two $1 million winners.In what most people would consider a lucrative mistake, a Detroit-area man who accidentally bought an extra lottery ticket has won two $1 million jackpots.

Samir Mazahem, 56, of Dearborn Heights said he was saving numbers on a lottery app after buying a $2 ticket for the June 9 Mega Millions game. He then realized that he had purchased a second ticket with the same numbers.

I was a little bummed but didn’t think much about it,” Mazahem said.Until he recently logged onto the app and found he had two $1 million winners.

I couldn’t believe it was real," Mazahem said. "It took several days for the reality to set in that my mistake had paid off to the tune of $2 million!”He recently claimed his prize and plans to buy a new house and save the rest.

Chinese official urges win-win cooperation

Iron Rail Brewing gets brewing equipment

Double Groove Brewing opens in Forest Hill

Chicago could drop brewing equipment in with a crane

Equipment up for auction at closed Duel Brewing

The worst tips for winning the lottery

Bartender tipped with winning $50,000 lottery ticket

he ,a ,the ,ticket ,lottery ,had ,he had ,two 1 ,1 million ,lottery ticket ,for the ,extra lottery ticket ,jackpots samir mazahem ,million jackpots samir

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

موج کویر جم نیوز کاملود geschsuwarne New NFL Wholesale Oakland Raiders Jerseys Come into the Market Rush to Buy. جامع دانش قیچی حرفه ای electreeicweld بلاگی برای فایل ها farasazehy